The outbreak of Covid-19 took a heavy toll on the tourism industry and now with a step-by-step unlock, things are getting to normal for hotels, resorts, and all the other business entities that depend on the footfall of tourists for their income. For the past two months, each wildlife sanctuary in Rajasthan was closed in a bid to prevent the spreading of Coronavirus. The govt. of Rajasthan allowed the wildlife sanctuaries and national parks to open from June 1 and from June 8, it permitted all the hotels, resorts, malls, restaurants, and clubs to follow the suit.
With this decision, the tourism industry seems to be getting ready for a new start. However, we must keep in mind that the pandemic still exists and it is spreading at a rapid speed in a few selected areas of the country. The Rajasthan government was proactive in its approach and it has done a fantastic job of controlling the pandemic as compared to many other states. Owing to the astute administration, the hotels and resorts along with the wildlife hotspots are now ready to serve the tourists.
But due to the ongoing situation, it is essential that we all adhere to the basic guidelines in order to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Therefore, the government has issued advisories to wildlife administration as well as the hoteliers of Rajasthan.
Guidelines to be followed by national parks and sanctuaries:
- Social distancing to be maintained in the safari rides.
- Jeeps and canters to be sanitized before and after every ride.
- Ticket booking for safari has to be booked online.
- At the time of booking, riders will be given the guidelines that have to be followed during the tour.
- All the riders must wear a mask and sanitize themselves before boarding.
- Riders are not allowed to carry any sort of food items (except a water bottle)
- Thermal screening would be done before boarding
- Aarogya Setu has to be downloaded on the phones of every rider.
Guidelines to be followed by hotels and resorts:
- Each guest would be taken in only after the thermal screening test.
- If a guest reports health issues such as breathing problems, cold, or fever, he/she has to be quarantined and the local authorities must be informed.
- The entire property including the lobby, rooms, kitchen, bathrooms, and every corner has to be sanitized on a regular basis.
- The guests as well as the staff have to wear masks all the time.
- All the food items have to be sanitized before cooking.
- Social distancing has to be maintained in all the areas where the crowd can gather.
- Aarogya Setu must be downloaded in the phones of the staff members as well as the guests.
By following all these precautions, we can certainly maintain a corona-free environment and enjoy our time with family and friends. While we cannot expose ourselves to the dangers of Covid-19, we cannot stop living our lives and that’s the reason our government is allowing us to enjoy safari tours if we want to. If we stick to the guidelines, we can surely spend some great time after being locked down for 2 months.
In Rajasthan, wildlife safari booking has started and you can enjoy a lively safari ride in Jawai, a place where humans and leopards co-exist in harmony. You can also spot a great variety of birds, crocodiles, wolves, foxes, jungle cats, hyenas, nilgai, and some rare species of insects and reptiles here. If you read or heard the news of wildlife in the last two months, you know that it has flourished lately and it is probably the best time to go for a safari.
Thour Nature Resort is giving you a chance to do that and is ensuring that your tour is 100% safe and enjoyable. Our staff is complying with all guidelines to keep our guests safe.
- The tents are placed afar from each other, so you don’t have to worry about maintaining social distancing from other guests.
- The rooms and the entire area are sanitized on a regular basis.
- The jeeps for safari are also sanitized before and after every ride.
- The food we serve is 100% organic and home-grown, and it is sanitized before cooking.
- Our staff wears a mask all the time and sanitizes themselves on a timely basis.
Thour assures you that your trip to Jawai after lockdown will be totally secure and you will be enjoy be able to enjoy it without any worries.